Product bundling is a tried and tested strategy for eCommerce businesses to introduce new products to online shoppers, upsell and cross-sell, and sell more. But setting up and selling different types of product bundles is easier said than done.
From being able to curate the right set of products into a bundle to setting a price, a discount and an easy purchase option, there’s a lot to look into. And that’s where you need to equip your Shopify store with the best Shopify product bundles app.
In this post, we’re listing out the best product bundles apps for Shopify.
Here we go.
Best Shopify product bundles app to sell more from your Shopify store
While there are several Shopify apps to create product bundles, we’re listing out some that have the best of features to offer and are easy to set up. We’re going to keep refreshing this list as we find more!
Addressing customer preferences and choices and catering to them, is where the success of a product bundle strategy lies.
Easy Bundles - Bundle Builder is a comprehensive Shopify product bundles app that enables online stores to help their customers build their own bundles or boxes. The app provides a customisable step based bundling experience that can be set up in multiple ways. Merchants can sell more and improve conversion with custom rules and volume discounts. The app allows you to create multiple bundle types like subscription, discounted, fixed price and gift box bundles including pre-curated bundles. You can offer more than one bundling experience to your shoppers.
The app is the easiest to set up and customize for branding to offer a more personalized shopping experience to your audience.
Easy Bundles also ensures that your product bundles remain well integrated with the store UI, making the product bundles look like a more natural purchase suggestion to the online shopper. This further helps naturally encourage buyers to opt for product bundles, thereby increasing your average order value.
Here are some of the features that make Easy Bundles the best Shopify app for product bundles:
- Bundle Builder: Customizable layouts for unique bundle and box builds
- Gifting bundles: Add personal touch with greeting cards, gift boxes, and videos
- Customizable UI for bundles: Integrated with your store for consistent branding
- Tag-Based Filtering for customer product discovery and selection of bundles
- Upselling & Cross-selling: Boosts sales via bundle and gift box creation
- Rule Based Bundles: Make certain products mandatory to buy in a bundle or offer discounts only on certain collections
- Discounts: Offer fixed price, tiered discount or volume discount bundles based on amount or percentage off
- Automated Inventory Sync
Easy Bundles Bundle Builder is free to install and the paid plans begin from $29/month.
2. Bundler- Product Bundles
Bundler-Product Bundles is another competent and handy product bundles app that has a user-friendly interface and a number of features are provided to help merchants create alluring product bundles and boost sales and customer engagement.
One motivator that often works in any marketing scenario is discounts and incentives, and it is bound to work for promoting bulk purchases as well. This app allows you to offer discounts to customers who are purchasing bundles. Be it classic bundles or mix & match bundles, the app lets you create different kinds of product bundles with a good amount of flexibility. Some of its features are:
- Enabling the creation of product bundle discounts and quantity breaks
- Classic and Mix & Match bundles, tiered discounts etc
- Choose between percentage or amount-based discount types
- Offer volume discounts
- Fast bundle upsells and frequently bought-together bundles
- Automatic bundle discounts
The app has a free plan and a premium plan that is priced at $6.99/month.
3. Fast Bundle Product Bundles
Fast Bundle Product Bundles from VConvert is a Shopify product bundling app that simplifies the process of creating and managing product bundles and helping merchants boost sales, increase AOV and improve customer satisfaction. Fast Bundle lets you create different kinds of combo products and product bundles in a cost-effective manner and simplified manner.
It enables you to make attractive bundles that appeal to your customers, thanks to customizable bundle layouts, discount flexibility, and responsive design. These are some of the features that the app provides:
- Different bundle creations including Mix and Match, Frequently Bought Together, Volume discount, Buy X get Y etc.
- Offer combo products
- Offer bundle builder for customers to pick specific items
- Supports recurring sales from bundles
- Supports multiple languages and multicurrency
- Bundle detection and discount combination
Fast Bundle is free to install and has a free plan available for up to 500 bundle shows. The paid plans start from $14.99 with additional benefits.
4. Zoorix: Product Bundles
For maximum utilization of the incentivization tactics, there should be a more diverse set of discounts and offers from your business. This is so that all kinds of customers will get something that will align with their needs and their psychology.
Zoorix enables merchants to utilize its multiple offer types and AI recommendations and conversion tools for increased AOV. It offers flexible pricing options, auto-discounted bundles, and bundle upsells, empowering you to create enticing product combinations and boost sales. Zoorix lets you easily create bundle promotion pages, and bundle kits or create integrated cross-sell offers into your store's cart drawer, aligning well with your theme. Some of its other features include:
- AI-assisted cross-sell system
- Mix and Match offers
- Dedicated bundle promotion page
- Native and theme cart drawers
The app offers a 30-day free trial and the paid plans begin at $7.99/month.
5. Rebolt Bundle Product Discount
Rebolt Bundle Product Discount is another one-stop solution in this list of the best Shopify product bundles apps which has a straightforward bundle creation process with countless features and benefits.
With discount capabilities, product bundling for combos, frequently bought together products etc., Rebolt streamlines the management of product bundles well. You can also keep track of your stocks and stay up to date using the app's Automated Inventory Sync feature. Here are some of the features that the app provides:
- Enable customers to mix and match the products they like
- Create a build box
- Offer quantity and volume discounts
- Create combo bundles with multiple products
- Integrated well with other side cart apps, upsell apps and page builders
Rebolt Bundle Product Discount charges $12.49/month and has a 14-day free trial.
6. Assortion: Upsell & Bundles
Next on the list is Assortion, another product bundles app that claims to provide an all-in-one solution for integration, analytics, bundle creation etc. It offers a user-friendly interface for creating product bundles. With customizable bundle options, discount choices, and inventory management, it simplifies the process of bundling products to increase sales and improve customer satisfaction. Assortion offers features like:
- Creating FBT product bundles and upsell offers
- Quantity break and volume-based discounts
- Offer both customizable and automated product recommendations
- Incentivize with post-purchase offers
The app charges $9.99/month and offers a 14-day free trial for those who would like to try it out first.
7. Wide Bundles- Quantity Breaks
Wide Bundle is a Shopify product bundles app that attempts to make it simple for retailers to create product bundles that can be customized. In order to ensure a seamless and aesthetically pleasing bundle experience across devices, it offers discount flexibility, customizable discounted bundles, and responsive design. The app is crafted in order to enable businesses to improve AOV by allowing them to remove variant selectors and integrate them directly into the business widget. The app also offers you:
- Ability to add custom texts to the offers
- Integration with other upsell apps, side cart apps and page builders
- Customization for widgets to align with your store theme
- Ability to add bundles to all the products in store
The app's paid plan is priced at $16/month with a 14-day free trial.
8. Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Bought Together app lets you enable customers to buy related products with a single click, making it considerably easy for customers to find and purchase other relevant products that they might need. This is a great tactic for boosting AOV and revenue organically.
Frequently Bought Together utilizes a smart recommendation engine to suggest product bundles based on customer behavior. With customization options and smart AI algorithms, it enhances cross-selling opportunities and drives sales. The app also lets you:
- Use AI-driven product recommendations
- Add four types of bundle discounts
- Style the recommendation for brand theme alignment
- Handle countless product orders and traffic smoothly
With a 30-day free trial, you can get the app for $9.99/month.
9. Bundle Bear- Volume Discounts
The Bundle Bear app not only has a cute name but also does a great job when it comes to product bundling. The app makes it easy for businesses to craft volume discounts and quantity breaks. You can also set up bulk discounts for either specific products or throughout your entire store. Here are some more features that the app provides for effective product bundling:
- Automatically create and apply discounts based on your settings
- Ability to stack discounts and can create manual discount codes
- Bundle builder to create bundles, sets and kits
Bundle Bear plans start from $24.99/month and also offer a 14-day free trial.
Recommended Read: Best Shopify Apps to increase your Average Order Value
10. Bundles Upsell from PickyStory
With Bundles Upsell, you can offer versatile bundled offerings, enhance the shopping experience, and drive sales by encouraging customers to purchase related products together. This product bundles app also uses AI to personalize offers and enhance product bundling and upselling. Bundles Upsell’s key features are:
- Conversion platform offering BOGO, free gifts, and quantity breaks
- Offer tiered discounts and cart rewards
- Offer a variety of incentives like free shipping and progress bar-based discounts
- No coding is needed to customize offers
- 24/6 live chat support
This app is free to install with the paid plans starting from the standard tier 1 priced at $49.50/month.
11. Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles
One of the strengths of Bold Bundles is that it allows you to create over 5 different kinds of bundles in a matter of minutes. Crafts sell kits, sets and bundles easily for better AOV. Here too you are given the freedom to bundle both entire collections as well as a few specific products. Some of the pros that this app offers include:
- Utilization of Shopify’s inventory management system to sell bundles better
- Mix and Match bundles
- Set percentage discounts or offer Buy One Get One discounts
- Offer bundle widget on the product page
The prices start from $19.99/month and you can avail of the 14-day free trial.
12. UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle
Upsell Funnel Engine – Cross Sell & Upsells is designed to help you maximize upselling opportunities and increase average order value. The best part about this particular app is the personalized recommendations for discounts and quantity breaks. UFE also has one of the best UX designs among the product bundling apps in this list. Its features include:
- One-click upsell checkout prompts are shown in popups, pages etc
- FBT and volume discounts for boosting AOV
- Highly customized design support
- A/B testing for finding the best-customized designs
- Complete compatibility with Shopify Markets
The app is free to install and the paid plans start from $9.99 per month. UFE also offers a 7-day free trial.
13. Bundle Builder
Bundle Builder is a powerful app that attempts to empower businesses to create highly customizable product bundles. This Shopify bundles app has a powerful discount engine that is especially good at creating bundle offers and percentage-based deals. Its major features include:
- Inventory sync that works both for single and multi-SKU
- Enabling integrated multi product purchase experience
- Offer percentage-based, tiered and fixed discounts
- Pre-made, pick & mix, BOGOF and many more bundle types
The app is free to install and use but for additional benefits, you can go for the paid plans that start from $25/month.
Also Read: Best Shopify Apps for your Gift Cards
Smart Product Bundling for AOV with Easy Bundles!
Rather than investing time and effort in selling to more customers, product bundling is a strategy that helps you upsell and cross-sell to buyers who are already on your website and engaged with what you have to offer.
But to sell product bundles, you need to identify what your target audience is more likely to purchase and use a strategy that suits them best.
That’s why we build Easy Bundles - Bundle Builder.
The Shopify product bundles app is designed keeping in mind the different needs of an eCommerce business and how different audience segments purchase product bundles. The app gives you complete control on how you create bundles, the options you give to online shoppers and the layout you use to promote them across the store!
Sounds too good to be true?